Leafy Salad Vegetables
Dicky Bill specialise in leafy salad vegetables. For over 25 years, Dicky Bill have keenly concentrated on growing a clean, crisp, baby leaf salad line that maintains its freshness for as long as possible.
Convenience and taste are the hallmark of our products.
Open, pour into a bowl and enjoy the fresh taste.
Our Leafy Vegetables Range
Grown in our rich Queensland and Victorian soils, our baby spinach leaves are great fresh in a salad, added to smoothies, or can be wilted and provide the ideal addition to your favourite warm breakfast.
Dicky Bill’s Wild Rocket is an aromatic leaf that is zesty and peppery to taste from the initial bite into the crisp leaves. A perfect accompaniment to brighten up a salad.
Our Mesclun is a colourful and tasty mixture of baby red and green lettuce leaves combined with Asian greens and beet leaves.
Aussie Mix is a combination of colourful tasty leaves with a bit Aussie added to it in the form of shredded Beetroot.
Spinach and Wild Rocket Mix
This delicately balanced salad mix combines zesty and peppery wild rocket with the juicy goodness of baby spinach leaves.
Crispy, Fresh, Tasty, Clean
- Packed on the Farm, ready to eat
- Triple washed for your safety
- Harvested on order – no wastage
- Reducing time from paddock to plate
- Reduced packaging
Excellence in Leafy Salad Vegetables
Food Safety Excellence
- Benchmark in Food Safety: Triple washed, sanitised, 100% sealed creating leafy salad vegetables ready for your dining enjoyment.
- Australian-owned: A proudly Australian Owned company, the Dicky Bill family have farming in the blood. From the small market garden that started growing salad near Stanthorpe in the late 90’s, it now continues with growing sites in Gin Gin, Queensland and Maffra, East Gippsland.
- Faster Paddock to Plate: packaging and processing done on the farm straight after harvesting.
- Herb Farming Excellence: Grown on our rich sandy loam soils, on our farm, only metres from the packing facility, not many family farming business can say that while also enjoying the consistency of supply. Decades of honing our farming techniques so our customers can enjoy fresh, safe, clean leafy veg.
- Vertically Integrated: As we are the grower, harvester and packer, we can control all of the labour involved. As a result we can proudly say that we ethically source and supply all of our own employees across the growing and packing chain. As the we grow 100% of our produce and don’t buy through third parties, we only harvest what we need to despatch to enjoy the ultimate in freshness. Straight out of the paddock, into a bag, and onto your plate creating the masterpiece for dinner.
- Thoughtful Packaging Sizes: Carefully planned packaging sizes to suit single serve and family sizes.
- Reduced Packaging: Through advanced packaging equipment, we have been able to reduce the amount of plastic per kilogram of salad in comparison to our competitors. Dicky Bill understand that the health of our planet is paramount to our sustainability and have justifiable pride in our packaging decisions.
- Attractive Price Point: great value for money.