Fresh and tender
Baby spinach is a fresh and tender versatile leaf with a multitude of uses. Grown in our rich soils in Queensland and Victoria, the baby leaves are great fresh in a salad, added to smoothies, or can be wilted and provide the ideal addition to your favourite warm breakfast.
Our personal favourite is to have it fresh in a salad with Roasted Pumpkin, Fetta Cheese, sunflower seeds and a delicious balsamic dressing.
- Most popular salad leaf in Australia
- Versatility allows it to be eaten fresh in salads or cooked in meals
- Mild flavour suitable for most palettes
- Great source of vitamins and minerals, loaded with nutrients and antioxidants.
- Good source of dietary fibre
- 60g bag
- 120g bag
- 350g bag
Food Service Packaging
- 500g bag
- 1.5kg box
- 3kg box
- Other sizing on request