Sweet Corn, Wombok and Celery
Sweet corn, wombok and celery are Seasonal vegetables that fit certain windows within our business.
All of the crops listed are packed as loose lines and do not come pre/individually packaged.
- Seasonally grown to hit hard to supply windows.
- Celery is a very popular low calorie snack option.
- Celery contains a plant compound called apigenin, which plays a role in traditional Chinese medicine as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antioxidant agent.
- Sweet corn is a gluten free cereal and may be used safely in celiac diets.
- Wombok is high in fibre
- All lines are a great source of nutrients and vitamins.
Food Service Packaging
- Sweet Corn fits the under supplied window of late October to January
- Circa 30 cobs per carton – for 8kg weight.
- Wombok packed bulk in size 8’s, 10’s, 12’s
- Celery packed loose and unsleeved.