Longer lasting and more flavour filled herbs from our farm to your family.
Inspiring Cooks to become Chefs.
Our Ready Herbs Range
Continental Parsley brightens any dish up with that little bit of extra something that completes most dishes. One of the world’s healthiest foods, it is a great addition to any meal.
Curly Parsley is a traditional parsley that sparks up most dishes with extra colour, flavour or garnish. As one of the world’s healthiest foods, it is a great addition to any meal.
Coriander features strong, aromatic flavour-filled leaves that take us to all parts of Asia with every bite. Refreshingly citrus flavours explode on your fork.
Basil is most commonly used in fresh recipes. Generally added at the last moment to preserve the explosion of flavours, Basil is most commonly used in fresh recipes. Basil goes particularly well with Italian cuisine. Imagine your pizza, salad and pasta dishes topped with this fragrant herb.
Dill is an aromatic herb with delicate, feathery green leaves. This versatile gem pairs well with a wide array of dishes from soups and salads to stews. Dill is superb as a topping on fish before baking.
Mint is great for chopping into salads, sprinkling over fruits or adding to your favourite desert. Mint is a calming herb that people have used for thousands of years to help soothe an upset stomach or indigestion. A big favourite of ours is to add this beautiful leaf to an afternoon Mojito.
Super Fresh, Super Healthy
- Farm packed
- Triple washed
- Less packaging
- Longer shelf life
- 25 gram serving size – no wastage
- Great value for money
Excellence in Herbs
Food Safety Excellence
- Benchmark in Food Safety: Triple washed, sanitised, 100% sealed creating a Ready To Eat herb range. Creating a new benchmark in food safety for the Herb Industry, this herb range has the power to redesign the category.
- Australian-owned: A proudly Australian Owned company, the Dicky Bill family have farming in the blood. From the small market garden that started growing salad near Stanthorpe in the late 90’s, it now continues with growing sites in Gin Gin, Queensland and Maffra, East Gippsland.
- Traceability: no backyarders involved just a professional farming business.
- 100% Fresh Product: no special treatment, no additives and nothing else.
- Herb Farming Excellence: Grown on our rich sandy loam soils, on our farm, only metres from the packing facility, not many family farming business can say that while also enjoying the consistency of supply. Decades of honing our farming techniques so our customers can enjoy fresh, safe, clean leafy veg.
- Vertically Integrated: As we are the grower, harvester and packer, we can control all of the labour involved. As a result we can proudly say that we ethically source and supply all of our own employees across the growing and packing chain. As the we grow 100% of our produce and don’t buy through third parties, we only harvest what we need to despatch to enjoy the ultimate in freshness. Straight out of the paddock, into a bag, and onto your plate creating the masterpiece for dinner.
- No Wastage: Of the consumers that don’t buy herbs, 38% of them sight the wastage of product being the main contributor to them not purchasing. By providing a single serve 25g portion, it not only does it have no waste, it has all the convenience of a Ready To Eat product.
- Plastic Reduction: clear reduction in plastic footprint per gram of herbs.
- Sealed Packaging: the shelf life has been extended by up to 100% compared to the conventional packaging. Not only does this reduce food waste of which is a big contributor to Carbon Dioxide emissions, the plastic used in the packaging is % less than the sleeved format and 85% less than the clam shell packaging that is currently seen in the market.
- Attractive Price Point: great value for money.